tisdag 9 augusti 2011

The most wonderful two weeks of my life...

i've had the most wonderful two weeks of my life! I've made new friends i will keep
close to my heart, I've made memories that will last for a life time,
I've meet people from all over the world, I've talked to everyone about everything!
I've meet people from Afrika, I've meet people from United Kingdom, I've meet
people from Amerika, Ive meet people from Austria and Italy and Austrailia and Hong Kong
but i've onliy meet about ten people from sweden exept my campsite.

I've been at the 22nd world scout jamboree 2011 in sweden!

I'm so happy that i did go to the WSJ, It's the best thing that happend in a very long time.

But i miss all of my friends that i made at the jamboree, And it's gonna take a very long time until
i get to see them again! I miss them so much! <3




Some of the people from my campsite... I'm gonna miss u all!!! <3




once again i miss you all and you will always stay in my heart!<3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar