onsdag 26 oktober 2011

Hello everyone!

Hi! i fellt that i wanted a challenge, So i'm gonna wright this in english... it's not the smartest choise i've done, becuse i am not that good at wrighting in english, i think it's easier to talk english, anyway the reason that i'm wrighting in english is becuse i have a homework in english, and i'm gonna wright a horter text about a advertise or an articel so you can say that i got inspired by my homework :)

I know that it has been a while sience i whright. And i'm really sorry about that, i just hate my school right now! I dont need homework... not right now...


Lea has been here today, we hade really fun, as always we watched Glee <3 we were supposed to do our homework but it's so boring, dont you agree?? well we did...
 I love you Lea! <3 you make me smile and i make you laugh :D hahah i think i wright it wrong I make you smile and you make me laugh, but i make you laugh to, anyway it's fun to hanging out with you :)

How have your day been?? Tell me, dont be shy! ;)

                                                     Its an old picture but i love the picture <3

I am really proud of me that i did wright this in another language! :D
see ya!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar